Doray Minerals Limited complies with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 and is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles as incorporated in that Act.
Use of your Personal Information
Personal information collected by Doray Minerals Limited is used for the specific purpose for which it is collected. We generally only collect personal information from this website when it is provided voluntarily by you – for example, when you accept the invitation to subscribe to our Investor Updates.
Transborder data flows required in order to carry on our business will only occur at the specific request of the individual concerned, or with organisations subject to a scheme which effectively upholds principles for fair handling of information that are substantially similar to the Australian requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles. Doray Minerals Limited does not sell personal information.
Confidentiality is maintained by Doray Minerals Limited with appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and help prevent unauthorised access, maintain data security and protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
Your personal information will be retained by Doray Minerals Limited for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected or as required by law.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use by Doray Minerals Limited of any personal information provided while using the site. The type of information collected and the use we may make of that information is explained below.
The type of information we receive from you on our website depends on what you do when visiting our site:
- If you access our website we do not record any information or track links in any way at all.
- If you use the site to contact us by email, we use your personally identifiable information to respond to your inquiry.
- If you request information about the services provided by Doray Minerals Limited we will give you the option to decline receiving ongoing marketing communications of this type.
- If you send us a resume to inquire as to the prospect of employment with Doray Minerals Limited, or apply online for a position with the firm, we will use that information for that specific purpose only.
- If you contact us by email for any other purpose, the personal information collected from you will only be used for its intended purpose.
Cookies & Links to Other Sites
Doray Minerals Limited website is not intended for children, and we ask that minors not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you may use the site only in conjunction with a parent or guardian.
Contact our Privacy Team
You can obtain further information about privacy issues in Australia at the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website (www.privacy.gov.au).