Doray is committed to developing mutually beneficial relationships with the communities which we work, or propose to work in.
- Establish and maintain effective, positive and respectful communication with members of local communities
- Ensure that local communities are consulted regarding any activities proposed by the Company that may have an impact on their community
- Aim to contribute toward the financial support of education, training and employment programs for local communities
- Ensure that activities are conducted in a manner that is acceptable regarding heritage and cultural issues
- Ensure that activities are conducted in compliance with Local, State and Federal legislation.
If you are a not-for-profit community group or event seeking sponsorship, please find Doray’s guidelines and application form here: